10 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
We are FAM-I-LY!
Wow! I'm behind, but better late than never -- right?! Back on June 21, we had a little family boating day on the Savannah River with some of my family on my mom's side. The Holleys joined us for some great times and delicious treats. And, as an added bonus, we got to meet Amanda, a really great "friend" of my cousin Tyler's. We hope to see a lot more of you Amanda for years to come (hint! hint!) Love to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Melissa & Rob!
Thanks for posting the photos! I am so glad you started a blog. It is great to see how Thayer and Vivienne are growing. You have a beautiful family! We miss you!
Great collage! Love the cute grins! I love to be on the lake...although I have only been on a jet ski....but still love it.
vivi's face is so serious in the picture with mom and aunt kathy. its so funny! i can't wait to see yall in almost 2 weekS!!! yay!
Post a Comment