Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Smile for the camera!


This is a first, so I just had to post this morning. Yesterday afternoon, Vivienne was doing her typical run around on the sand and talking to everything and everybody (I call it her "beach hosting"; she's just so cordial.) Anyway, I wipped out the camera and said, "Vivi, smile for the camera!" She abruptly stopped and gave me this pose. I love you, beach babe -- zinc and all!

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

I'm sure I'd love the picture if I could just see it. ;)

Melissa and Company said...

That was strange! When I went to bed last night, the picture was there. I uploaded it again, so hopefully it will stick this time. Thanks for the tip!

Jueneta said...

I see it and it is cute.

How lucky you are to be able to go to the beach.

-Loni said...

Melissa Posey!!! I'm so excited! I've been wanting to get back in touch with you somehow! I just found your blog from Dan and Tricia's. Did Dan tell you we hung out last month at the Mall of America? I was asking him if he had heard anything about you. That is so funny he ran into you! I'm always thinking about your parents too. They were sooo good to me in Texas. Visit me on my blog at
davis-spot.blogspot.com!

-Loni said...

You are so funny! "Loni in a stroller." My friend's dad calls my kids, "Little Loni 1,2, & 3" I'll have to get your email from Tricia so we can catch up (if that's ok). And is it ok if I add you on to my blog list? You can add mine to yours if you like. I'm so excited to be back in touch with you!