Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reaching New Heights

Well, look what we figured out this morning! While I was cleaning up breakfast, little Miss McClimby figured out how to climb up on top of her changing table. We have known from a very early age that Vivi is quite a determined little spirit; she usually figures out a way to get what she wants -- no matter what costs of physical risks are invovled. Also, we've realized that she might have a little gymnast in her, as she is always doing flips and hanging on things and even climbing ladders. But, with no ladder in play here, I just didn't even consider this as an option. So, beware! Changing tables are climbable, I guess. In any event, she looks pretty happy and I am counting my lucky whatevers that this thing didn't fall on top of her!! So, good morning everyone. . . Have a great, safe day! I hope we will, too. :-)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Yeah, amazing that didn't tip over on her. That must have been quite the feat!

Brooke said...

I want to meet that sweet little girl sometime. She is absolutely beautiful

Marianne said...

What a darling photo! I say,
"Go Vivi! Reach new heights!" (Sorry!) Really, I feel you shock and sense of wonder. Every time I turned around Diana was up a tree or on a roof or tying ropes around her waist and jumping off of things to try and fly! I wish you much luck and blessings in the future. Vivienne will keep her guardian angels busy!

Gena said...

Melissa, you don't know me, I'm Marianne's sister and I wandered onto your site from Diana and Nick's. Marianne is always telling me such cute things about the kids, and has sent me pictures, and I just wanted to peek. Sounds like Vivi is just like her Dad... you've probably never heard that before! "Robby" was always a delightful guy to be around.

Gena Faria, weird in-law to the Loose Family

Becky said...

Watch out for that clever little thing- she is trouble if she is already figuring that out. Strong spirit for sure and super duper SMART...and...OH SO CUTE!