Once we finally reached our destination, Atlanta, we hit the Georgia Aquarium, and the Seguines were right: it is truly one of the best attractions we've seen with the kids! Thanks for the suggestion. Here's a little show of our journey. . .
Other trip highlights:
California Pizza Kitchen at Perimeter. . . The wait staff was great with children, and, if you haven't tried it, the Greek pizza rocks!
Dessert from La Madeleine's. . . C'est toujours magnifique! Merci beaucoup, mon amour, pour tous les tartes et le chocolat!!
Thanks to Crowne Plaza Ravinia for the upgrade! The full suite was FANTASTIC! Thayer couldn't understand why we had to leave. I don't blame him! I mean, we had an awesome indoor pool/fitness center and penthouse dining area/lounge at our disposal. A fresh fruit basket was waiting us when we returned from our evening out, and Rob and I loved having our own room and bath. We actually felt vacationed, despite the fact we were all together. There is something to be said for 2 bathrooms and a master bedroom separate from the children's sleeping quarters -- all within the security of your own little apartment-type area.
Any suggestions on great places you've stayed? We'd love to start a list.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Dan actually works at Ravinia (but not in the Crowne Plaza suite darn it, that sounds sweet!)
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Next time we would love for you to make time to see us. Our kiddos would have a blast together and I would love to catch up...Perimeter is like 5 minutes from us!!!:)
Post a Comment