A few sweet moments from a week of mixed-flavor craziness. . .

Baked Alaska, anyone? Rob really wanted to try making this, and it turned out great!


Vivienne is coming into her own style! She loves to wear dresses, but, the weather has been quite chily, so we've had to improvise. The navy polo dress really testifies to this; she actually had on multiple layers consisting of a turtleneck, polo dress, grey and navy striped leggings, and the hot pink and navy knee socks.

Now, this is where I need some suggestions. I LOVE her hair in pigtails!! However, they will only stay in about an hour tops, so how do you get little girls to keep hair accessories in their hair? It's getting to a point where I'm going to have to cut it back, if she's not going to roll with the styling flow.
So, off to dreamland, hopefully, for more than a few hours. . .Sweet dreams!
4 comments:
rubber ponytail holders - are smaller and grip better (in my opinion) - they also tend to pull hair if they try to pull them out (which also helps keep them in)
I agree with your friend. They come in clear and black. Buy the clear ones (for blondes)that are about 3/4 " in diameter. They stay in very well and I should know after four daughters!! (that's a lot of pony tails!)
I love the knee socks. So cute!
I will definitely try those holders before we hit the scissors too hard. Have you found that keeping the hair well-trimmed makes for thicker hair?
Do you have a recipe for you "alaskan goodness" (I think that is what you called it)?
Post a Comment