So, Rachael, here are the pictures. . .since you asked :-) ! Actually, I was waiting on my neighbor to get her pictures, since my camera is in its last days. However, I can't seem to make the connection, so we'll share what we've got.
Oh, one suggestion. . .Rob had a GREAT idea to wrap one of our uncarved pumpkins in colored Christmas lights. I think it looked really cool. See pic and make your own call.
Well, it's off to nurse the sick and calm the chaos on this beautiful Sabbath day!! Hope yours is a little less eventful . . . . And, Rachael, stay tuned for my political thoughts, too. . . I do have many floating through my head just waiting to be released!

3 comments:
Fun times! Vivi is so cute! I am glad you all had so much fun. You are an adorable mouse! You must wear it every year!
Love the photos! Your costume is awesome. Please tell me Rob was Mickey.
Tell Rob I'm a fan of his creative brainstorm.
Melissa, you are a babe even when dressed as a mouse! Love the costume! Posting a couple of your recipes on our blog today (Friday) but I didn't link to your blog for privacy reasons. ;) You can view the post here: http://georgietees.blogspot.com/
Love ya!
Post a Comment