Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tender & Delicious & EASY!

Here's one of my new favorite things to make. It was SO easy, and the flavor is amazing!! Thanks, Carole West, for sharing!

Cranberry Glazed Pork Loin
1 pork loin
1 onion
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce

Season and brown one pork loin on all sides. (I used garlic powder, salt, and pepper.)
Layer slices of 1 onion in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
Place pork loin on top of onions.
Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over pork loin.
Distribute whole berry cranberry sauce over soup mix and loin.
Pour in about ½ can of water.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and reduce to LOW for 4 more hours.

4 comments:

The Kemps said...

Mmmmm....sounds delicious, I can't wait to try it!!

Janei said...

sounds yummy, and coming from you I'm sure it is! I'll have to try it, thanks for sharing!

Margaret W. Hammond, RDN said...

Melissa,
I tried this recipe last night for Sunday dinner (which is usually pancakes or scrambled eggs!) and it was a hit! Thanks for sharing! I've passed it onto several friends already! We used the leftovers tonight to make pork burritos! Thanks for simplifying my life with an easy, yummy recipe! I just talked to Darcey and she is expecting baby #5 in June!

Jueneta said...

Can't wait to try it.