
So, this is my contribution to our jack-o-lantern display for tomorrow night. I love polka dots, and I saw this idea in this month's issue of
Southern Living magazine. Just clean the pumpkin well on the inside and make random holes with an apple corer. Warning: The amount of muscle needed to do this project increases with the thickness of your pumpkin. So, be sure to have a little protein before you carve!
6 comments:
I saw those too. Thought about making one because Molly & I both love polka dots. Hope y'all have fun trick-or-treating tonight.
cute! can't wait to see pictures of the kids!
Melissa, this is Jaimee Buckley, from your Rita Ranch Ward. How are you? I just found your blog thru Jueneta's and it's so good to see how you are! Where are you living now? Your kids look cute--they are getting so big! Hope you don't mind me checking in and saying hi!
Jaimee, I'm SO glad that you got in touch!! We were supposed to be in your area, but we decided to come back to South Carolina. I want to get back in touch via e-mail. I'll look at your profile to see if I can figure that out. If not, I'll get in touch with Juenita.
Very cute Melissa!
I love all the pumpkins. Where are the pictures of the costumes? And where are your political opinions? I'll try to be patient...
Post a Comment