Sunday, September 21, 2008

To the Readership

I would like to see who is out there "following" our family, so I've added the gadget to the right for readers to show their support. If you periodically visit our blog (and those can be way spaced out periods, for sure!), click "Follow This Blog" and it will add you to our list of readers.

Thanks for joining the conversations!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I follow your blog! I don't often comment, as then I would be spending hours on line reading and commenting on blogs, but when I feel the urge, I will most definitely add my thoughts. I have lots of thoughts, mostly to do with motherhood and less to do with politics. (they make me crazy). But, as for the sacrament issue,...books. My 19 mo. old likes books and snacks. I rack my brain to do anything to keep him quiet. It usually works. The older boys all have the Living Scriptures coloring/activity books and usually draw and color. I give them each a peice of gum if they are reverent during the passing of the sacrament. You are doing a great job!!!