When you meet my son for the first time, it is inevitable that his standard line will erupt: "Hi, my name is Thayer. Do you want to play tag? Tag! You're it!" So, tonight, I am borrowing from him.
I just read on my sister's blog that I got "tagged," so here are the answers, Liz, in case anyone else is interested. Oh, do look below! I think I'll trying "tagging" a few other people.
3 joys: (1) my diverse family; (2) being in the thick of conversation (spoken, written, or otherwise); (3) communicating through music
3 current goals: (1) Find more joy in my mothering; (2) Realize that perfection is bliss but not reality; (3) Balance in order to bring more to the table.
3 current obsessions: (1) Spending time with my husband; (2) The Presidential Campaign: If I could find more time, I'd start my own political blog. There is so much to discuss that is NOT being discussed. Please, someone address issues! (3) Dialogues
3 random facts: (1) The news has been one of my favorite tv programs, since I was about 6 years old. (2) Actress Morgan Fairchild has the thinnest, skinniest nose I've ever seen in person. (3) I'd love to retire with Rob to a cabin near Sundance, and I request that this cabin have a versatile, well-equipped kitchen with great pantry space; good workout spaces for weights and yoga/pilates; and a huge window in front of a grand piano so that I can play and meditate to regain sanity lost over the last 20 years. Oh, the dreams we dream . . .
So, here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about your self. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.
I tag Rachelle, Felicia Loose, Marianne, Amy B., and Ashlie. Actually, feel free to post wherever (in comments here, via e-mail, or on your blog).
Thanks for playing!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hi Melissa! Thanks for the Tag! Let's see...
3 Joys-My Family of course.
-The Gospel
-Nature, animals and scenery!
3 current obsessions-
-Getting organized in my little house. I have been cleaning out closets like crazy and have gotten rid of lots of stuff.
-Wanting to sew and create fun things!
-Reading the blogs cjanerun.blogspot.com
& her sister's nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. Give them a try and you'll see why I am hooked!
3 Goals- To be more fit BEFORE New Year resolutions!
-To have all of my 29 years worth of family photos scanned and on discs by Christmas for my children. (Almost done!)
-To start my day a bit earlier which would entail getting to sleep earlier!
3 Random Facts (about me!)-
-
I'm not very exciting but this is what I've got.
3 joys: (1) my boys; (2) photography; (3) Being in shape (mind you, not GETTING in shape, being in shape.)
3 current goals: (1) Get in good shape for November triathlon (2) Increase my patience (3) Get more organized!
3 current obsessions: (1) Photography (2) Training. (I think about it a lot) (3) Trying to keep organized.
3 random facts: (1) I like to sing in the car. Probably quite annoying to poor Clint. (2) Braden peed his bed this morning. (3) I've got to get ready cuz we're going swimming. ;)
Post a Comment