So, I am definitely into more "soulful" musical choices these days, even if the artists and I don't agree politically. Have you heard anything good lately -- worth adding to the playlist on this blog? All I've been able to listen to as of late is our Kindermusik CD that Vivienne is DEFINITELY into.
Oh, I am trying to keep this "family friendly," though, so just keep that in mind. However, for most of the people that read and comment on this blog, that comment is just not pertinent. But, then again, some of y'all, I KNOW, have a bit of an "edge" to ya! Go, girls, go! (And there is no sexist connotations meant by that, in any way, since that seems to be the topic of the hour, if you refer to gender in any way.) Wow! The digression . . . So, post away, please. Thanks.
10 years ago

5 comments:
I'm lovin' Cobie Caillat lately. My favorites are, Oxygen, Bubbly, and Realize.
Don't know if you would consider her "soulful" but I love Natalie Merchant - Tigerlily or Best of. She has a beautiful voice.
How about New Kids on the Block? Isn't that your fav? You got really excited when you heard about the reunion...
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I haven't heard Oxygen or REalize, so I'll have sample those on Itunes. And, Natalie IS alays a winner; I'll have to add a few from her.
OK, out-of-towner, thanks for the NKOTB suggestion!! Noted. But, for anyone reading that, please infuse sarcasm when you read the part about the excitement. However, I have to say, that the night I spent at the New Kids concert way back in the day still puts a smile on my face. "Hanging' tough. . ." Yikes! That WAS a long time ago. . .hats and all. . .
No no no. You need to check out MoZella. Start with Can't Stop, I Will, and You Wanted It. Cam
Post a Comment