Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tutu Cute


Well, Vivi is really Aunt Liz delivered on Christmas. Today we turned on the music, got out our instruments, and then put on the tutu to give our rhythms a little more bounce.
One day soon, perhaps she'll enjoy the red sparkly shoes (pictured below) with the hot pink tutu. I'm really loving the fact that we are getting into pretending and dress-up "girl-style". . . .

5 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Girls are so much fun! She is darling in her tutu! Love, jess

Becky said...

Well, yes,...wouldn't that be fun?!?! She is very very cute. Something I would know nothing about, but I sure do enjoy seeing friends' little girls in tutus! Thanks for sharing- now back to my car/truck/sword world.

Jueneta said...

So cute. I want a tutu.

liz said...

i'm so glad she likes it because if not, i may have asked for it back and worn it myself :) she looks so cute in it!! how's your tutus coming?

Mary Louise said...

WOW I am impressed with your blog spot. Can't wait! Your kids are precious! see you. Mary Louise