Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family Field Trip: EdVenture

Happy New Year! We started off our year right with a fun family field trip to EdVenture. Here's a look our day.




A beautiful day in Snowville





Hmm. . .let's see what else I need to add. Probably more pears, since I already have two bags of them!
A dentist in the making





Conscientious shopper



Energetic Driver Hastens Firetruck to the Scene




Look at the tower in Timbuktu today! Should it be in Pisa instead?



Lawrence would be proud. . . A true Arabian knight!



Down he goes!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marianne said...

It looks like you had so much fun! It was good to talk to you tonight and SEE your faces!!

Just send Viviene to the store for you after this. It looks like she knows what she is doing! I also think Thayer needs a fireman's pole in the house!

Jueneta said...

What a fun place. Your other posts were cute about Christmas. Thanks for the Christmas card. I love your haircut.