When we were deciding what to do for Family Home Evening, Thayer perked right up and said, "I'll teach you how to make foil men! We made them in Art today." Well, since he was actually excited about FHE for once, we just had to do it. So, Thayer taught us how to make the men. But, the "men making" didn't stop there.
Thayer requested an entire roll of "foil paper" for his room; it's been the best $0.88 I've spent in a while! He has created an entire army of tin foil soldiers with his roll, some of which you can see
Vivienne finally discovered the fun, just this morning, of the shiny red Fancy Nancy shoes that Santa delivered Christmas morning. Complete with their crisp, "clacking" sound on hardwood floors, these shoes are now the hit of the house. She's dressed for the day, hat and all!
appy Wednesday, everyone!


3 comments:
What amazing Foil Men!! I love it! Thayer has some artistic imagination there!
I have just recently learned of Fancy Nancy. She was not around when my girls were small. I love the shoes and the smile on Vivienne's face! What a great Christmas gift!
So cute. Tinfoil, I'll have to remember that!
Thanks for your comments! If you want tips, Thayer has a whole method to his men making. Just let me know!
Post a Comment