The other afternoon, I was getting things ready for supper when I stumbled upon a new concept. Checking to be sure I was hearing the imaginative scenario correctly, I stood by the kitchen entry only to hear my ears' perspective confirmed: Thayer and his buddy were indeed "surfin' for love." Here's the picture to prove the seriousness of the event:
10 years ago

4 comments:
Well, it sounds like Thayer takes after his Uncle Dee in the "love" department! That guy had more girl friends!! I'm just glad I was the LAST one!
GO Thayer!
I love the punch clown. Where did you get it?
He's catching on early! From the looks of things, he's likely to get what he's surfin' after.
Thanks for the fun comments! The punch clown came from a local store called the Blue Magnolia. They have a variety of things, including vintage-type toys. My brother saw it and thought Thayer had to have one like he had when he was little. Oh, the single uncle. . . Fun toys seem to appear randomly around here thanks to him!
Post a Comment