Friday, June 13, 2008

We did it!

I have loved being the mother of a kindergartner! How exciting to see such growth and development. I was fortunate enough to have several opportunities to go into his classroom and teach science, read to the children, and then step away to chaperone many fun field trips. Who can forget learning to call wild turkeys or picking ripe strawberries and seeing the bees who gathered fresh pollen from them? These memories will last a lifetime and then some, and I am so happy to have made them with you, Thayer. We are so proud of our compassionate, energetic, soon-to-be-six year old who blooms into something new each day. What will tomorrow bring. . .
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

liz said...

i love this picuture of you and thayer!

Jueneta said...

It was fun to come across your blog from Ashlie's blog. James just asked about Thayer yesterday which was kind of fun. He always says remember the boy that moved away that started with a T. We hope all is well with you guys. We moved to Utah last year and Cam is making video games for Disney.

Your baby is cute and I love her cute shoes.